34. An IKEA Snacks Review


     This might be a dumb post, but I feel like it's also gonna be a fun one to write, so I'm doing it, haha.
      So to start, I'm gonna go ahead and let you know that muffin mix (on the very left) was absolutely horrible. I made these a couple weeks ago, but sometimes I still think about their tastelessness and giggle. I was so excited to try these as the carton is adorable and all you need to add to mix is water—but that's pretty much what it tastes like; water, but like only if water were dry and flavorless. I added chocolate chips to the mix because I thought they would be a nice extra touch, but they ended up being the only glimmer of flavor in the entire muffin. Overall, I would not recommend unless you're allergic to taste or something. 
      Next, I'm gonna talk about chocolates. All three of the chocolates pictured here were really good, but I feel like I don't have anything super special to say about them. However, I have fallen in love with Daim chocolate bars (they're not in this picture because I didn't think they fit the aesthetic haha). Personally, I think they taste like Toblerone, except with toffee pieces instead of nougat. I really love it, and I honestly think it's my favorite item out of all the IKEA food/snacks. Also, this isn't pictured either but the the Daim Almondy cake is also lovely and I'd recommend that too, especially if you're already into the Daim chocolate bars. 
       Lastly, on the very right are the gummy Dala Horses. I mainly got these just because they're free of gelatin, but I did actually end up liking them. I prefer the red and orange ones to the yellow, but only out of personal preference, because I'm not very fond of pineapple. I would definitely suggest trying this if you don't eat gelatin, because finding halal gummy candies is usually pretty difficult, and these are actually quite good. 

      That's all, here's hoping you find some lovely food at IKEA, too!

Share:

0 comments