5. Ipsy

    Ipsy daisy!


     This post is just sharing the contents of my June Ipsy bag. You may be wondering why I'm discussing my June bag in the middle of July, and that's because I did not receive my Ipsy bag until a few days ago. Ipsy shipping takes a very long time anyway, and my original bag was either lost in the mail or never shipped at all. After contacting the company twice they shipped me a replacement. I understand it was a mistake but I would definitely keep that in mind if you're planning on subscribing!


This month had a rebel theme.


The first thing is an eye cream by Hey Honey. I'm not really one to use eye creams, but I will probably be checking out the rest of the brand's products as it is cruelty-free.

This is Cake Beauty's Everything Balm. I've used this as a moisturizer and as a lip balm. I do like it, but I don't think I would purchase it on my own. It's not a greasy formula, but the consistency is rather sticky.

This Formula X nail polish in the shade Revved Up is definitely my favorite product in the bag. It's a very pretty gold with a slightly rosy undertone.

I'm also quite pleased with an eyeshadow by The Balm in the shade Matt Kumar. It's a very nice burgundy color. I don't think this would be great to put all over the eye, but it's nice for the crease. Also, the packaging is the cutest thing ever!


In contrast to that, my least favorite product is a lipgloss in the shade Secret by Be a Bombshell. I'm not really a fan of lipgloss anyway, and not only is this a very unflattering color on me, but it also has a very sticky and patchy consistency.

Share:

0 comments