8. Empties

Things I've Used Up


a) Lush's Mint Julips Lip Scrub
     I loved this a lot, it smelled and tasted amazing! However, it was about ten dollars which is pricey for the amount of product in the container, and I most likely won't buy it again. 
b) NYX's Soft Matte Lip Cream (Abu Dhabi)
     I enjoyed this too, especially considering the price. It's light and matte, and a nice shade as well. Although I did like it, I probably wouldn't repurchase it just because I have several colors just like it. 

a) Bath & Body Works's Pretty as a Peach
     I'm not usually a fan of fruity smells, but I loved this! It's fresh and floral with just a hint of peach. I'd definitely buy this again in the summer. 
b) Bath & Body Works's Moonlight Path
     This one is a slightly muskier scent. It also smells a little baby powdery. I really do like this smell, and I would likely purchase this again. 

a) NYX's Faux Lashes Mascara
    This is one of the worst mascaras I've ever used. It's clumpy and dry and has major fallout. It also has a weirdly straight wand. I would never repurchase this. 
b) NYX's Skinny Mascara
     I'm also not impressed by this mascara. It also dried out very quickly, and it's generally pretty useless. It does an okay job for bottom lashes, but I wouldn't recommend spending the money on it as it's nothing spectacular. 

(Overall NYX mascaras tend to be rather dry and not that great.)

a) Cake Beauty's Everything Balm
     I really ended up liking this. When I first received this in my Ipsy Bag I didn't particularly like it, but in the end I loved it for dry skin. I've cut both of them to get any last bits out. If I knew where to buy this brand I definitely would repurchase!
b) Hey Honey's 24Seven Cream
     I really liked this too, it was light and super moisturizing. I'd also buy this again if I knew where to find the brand.


a) Almond Oil
     There's nothing wrong with this, I just prefer grapeseed and coconut oils. I probably wouldn't repurchase this. 
b) Bath & Body Works's Hand Spray
     This is the first sprayable hand sanitizer I've ever seen or used. I'm not big on the scent (it smells like actually apples), but there's something satisfying about being able to spray hand sanitizer and I'd probably buy this again.

a) The Body Shop's Vitamin E Cream
    I really like this because it's a thicker cream and really works for dry skin. I have repurchased this before and would probably do so again.
b) Lush's Charity Pot Lotion
     I like the smell of this, a bit rosey, but I don't really like the formula. I prefer thicker consistencies for lotion and this is pretty runny. I probably wouldn't buy this again.

Tags:

Share:

0 comments