67. My Summer 2018 Skincare







     I have super sensitive skin, so once I find a product that works for me I really stick with it. I also have pretty dry skin, but in the summer, I try to keep things lighter. The following products are what I’ve really been loving for the summer:

Bliss Makeup Melt is my all-over makeup remover. It doesn’t sting my skin and does a solid job of taking my makeup (minus waterproof mascara) off. It’s cruelty-free and relatively cheap, so I definitely plan on keeping it in rotation.

Pacifica Sea Foam Cleanser is the only facial cleanser I’ve used that doesn’t irritate my skin. It’s a little pricier for drugstore skincare, but because it’s cruelty-free I don’t mind spending a little bit more. The face wash doesn’t do much more than cleanse, but it’s enough for me.

Pixi’s Glow Tonic is hands-down my favorite new skincare discovery. To me, it has a mildly rosy scent, but the real kicker is the absolute magic it does for my skin. I’m not even sure what exactly it’s intended purpose is, but within a few days of using it, my skin was significantly more radiant and even-toned.

CeraVe’s Moisturizing Cream is the only product whose cruelty-free status I’m unsure of, but after a long winter it did wonders for my skin. Alternatively, though, if I want something light I opt for an avocado or almond oil in place of a traditional moisturizer.

Share:

0 comments