4. Nailed It

"You make my heart break, bend, and shake."

I'm no expert in nails, mine are certainly not the prettiest, nor do I have the best technique. Regardless, I do enjoy painting my nails, and as of late, trying out new shades. I thought I'd share how my nails are currently done in hopes of helping someone find nail art inspiration, or new polishes to try.
     I've attempted a nail design inspired by this print. I began by painting my nails with Essie's Going Guru, which is a pastel lime green. I'd been coveting this color for a long time, but it was always sold our, until recently when I came across the last bottle during a late night Target run.
    On top of that I painted blue hearts using Sally Hansen's Babe Blue which I bought as a dupe for Essie's Bikini So Teeny. It's a vibrant cornflower blue.
     Around that I outlined and accented with Essie's Wicked. It's a deep, purpley red which I typically only wear in the winter, but it's dark enough to serve as an almost-black outline color.







http://www.essie.com/Colors/greens/going-guru.aspx
Essie Going Guru

Share:

0 comments