30. A Soundtrack to My Life

1. What song do you listen to when you're happy?
Kuch Toh Hua Hai from Kal Ho Naa Ho

2. What song do you listen to when you're sad?
 Something by Oh Wonder, or Troye Sivan, and recently Meet Me in the Hallway or From the Dining Table by Harry Styles

3. What song would you want at your wedding?
I have no clue to be completely honest

4. What song do you dance around the house to?
Wild Thoughts by DJ Khaled

5. What song do you listen to while getting ready?
Cool Girl by Tove Lo is a staple, but recently Fy Faen by Hkeem & Temur, Despacito by Luis Fonsi, and Fem Fine Frøkner by Gabrielle have also been making appearances.

6. What song do you listen to in your headphones when you're out at and about?
Something off Mind of Mine by Zayn, usually TIO or Lucozade

7. What song do you listen to when you're angry?
I think pretty recently it's been Humble by Kendrick Lamar

8. What song makes you go crazy at a party?
I thought pretty hard about this, but I think I'd have to say either a One Direction throwback or something by Drake

9. What song do you work out to?
I don't work out currently, but when I used to run it was Sorry by Beyoncé

10. What song makes you cry?
Afire Love by Ed Sheeran every single time.

11. What's your guilty pleasure song?
Pretty much anything by The Weeknd

12. What's your favorite song from a musical?
I love love love Summer Nights from Grease

13. What song has memories attached to to it?
Happy Little Pill by Troye Sivan reminds me of a remarkably profound time in my life. Fireproof by One Direction reminds me of a really, really comfortable time in my life. Welcome to New York reminds me of a really new and exciting time in my life.  Like I Can by Sam Smith reminds me of a really eye-opening time in my life. Blue Moon by Troye Sivan and If I Could Fly by Ome Direction remind me of a really challenging time in my life. Love Me Now by John Legend reminds me of a really warm time in my life

14. Songs you've been listening to a lot recently.
Ultralight Beam by Kanye West and Bole Chudiyan from K3G

15. What was the last song you listened to?
Either When We Were Young by Adele or Passionfruit by Drake


Share:

0 comments