65. Montalbano Shampoo Bar


For the longest time I’ve been searching for cruelty-free haircare but after trying Dr. Bronner’s shampoo, which essentially turned my hair to straw, I was a little skeptical to try something new. But, the last time I was at the mall, I decided to give Lush’s shampoo a try. After getting some help from the employees at the shop, I settled on Montalbano. I’m a huge fan of anything lemony, so I was sold on the scent right away, but I was also pleased with the recommendation for oily roots. Even after making the purchase though, I was slightly nervous as to how my hair would react to a solid shampoo. Despite my skepticism, I was pleasantly surprised! While in the shower my hair felt a little sticky, but as soon as I stepped out it was completely fine. I love the smell of the shampoo and it genuinely makes my hair feel clean. And, as a plus, I learned from the Lush employees that because a shampoo bar lasts about 90 washes, it’s the equivalent of about 3 bottles of shampoo. By using a shampoo bar in place of a traditional liquid shampoo, you can significantly cut the amount of waste you leave behind. This, combined with the way the Montalbano makes my hair feel truly has converted me to the way of shampoo bars.

Share:

0 comments